The plaster casting exercise was very cool to me, as I have never done anything with plaster, yet alone make any kind of art in this form. This assignment made me really excited for the upcoming assignments for the semester. It was interesting to see how everyone’s turned out a little different and how if you didn’t follow the instructions your project showed. I didn’t actually expect the mold to come out the way it did because I just didn’t see it working well but it did! The 30 minutes to let it dry gave me the opportunity to try to mold something else so I started molding other things as well, overall very cool assignment!